Enhanced wellness with ultimate convenience.
Every quarter we’ll let your members know when they have dollars loaded on their debit card. We'll also make sure they know their experience is simple and secure.
✓Pre-loaded Debit Card
✓Free Shipping or In Store Purchase Option
✓Health Plan Sales Support
✓Expert Customer Service Advocates
✓4 Ways to Order
✓Reporting and Metrics
Health Products Benefit drives results for health plans by supporting member satisfaction and retention.
Industry leading Net Promoter Score® 1 shows the program contributes to member satisfaction
Better retention among those who use it2
How the program works:
We provide turnkey benefit administration and management. From ordering to delivery, both you and members will get support every step of the way.
We manage credits and communications for a streamlined member experience.
- Health plan sales collateral and training
- Debit card is mailed directly to member immediately following effective date
- Credits automatically loaded to member cards at the beginning of the quarter
- Quarterly mailing that includes catalog and order form
We source a wide selection of products for member needs, quality and price.
- Simple ordering via phone, mail or website through FirstLine Medical
- Hundreds of low-cost, quality products
- Generic and brand names included in product selection
- Competitive analysis completed twice a year on product selection
- Product categories include first aid, pain management, oral care, bath safety, incontinence and more
We handle delivery and manage customer service call centers for support.
- Products delivered direct to the member's home
- Shipping, handling and taxes are at no cost to the member
- Expert customer service advocates trained in all aspects of the benefit to handle all member issues
- Reporting and metrics
We partner with retailers to offer your members the option to shop in-store.
- Wide selection of approved products available with program
- Retail staff are trained on program and approved products
1 Customer NPS® results for their OptumRx benefit plan. 2018.
2 OptumRx retention analysis comparing average retention of members who utilized Over-the-Counter Essentials versus those that did not in 2016–2018. 2019.